APIs & SDKs
Open interfaces and integration tools to Karhoo Mobility Exchange
Open and documented
on our developer portal
Free to use
we’re only paid when you get business
we help you accelerate developments
Karhoo Mobility Exchange comes with platform-grade APIs for demand and supply partners to distribute mobility through websites and mobile apps. Our SDKs offer pre-built network and user interface components, on top of the API, to make the integration with mobile apps even faster.
SDK, the fastest route to mobile apps
While the Karhoo API provides the greatest level of customisation, our SDK delivers faster go‑to‑market for mobile, offering standard transactional components (Network SDK) and user interface elements with custom look & feel options (UI SDK). It can be as simple as a few lines of code depending on your technical stack. The SDK is delivered as open source, which means that you get access to the entire code and can contribute to its evolution too!
List of API / SDKs
List of API / SDKs
Our API is simple to integrate with, yet it delivers the full power of Karhoo Mobility Exchange to manage global mobility ecommerce end-to-end.
- End-points in pull mode to book, track, and finalise trips and webhooks in push mode to notify asynchronous events
- OpenAPI-compliant to aid in code generation so you have less boilerplate code to write
Receive trip requests from demand partners with only one integration. When new partners join, you automatically receive their business. The API flow is very simple:
- For each request, you send us the fleets’ quotes and capabilities so clients can make an informed choice based on the price and the service offered.
- When the quote is selected, you allocate the job to the fleet and keep us informed of its completion (vehicle tracking, passenger status).
- At the end of the ride, you confirm the final fare. That’s it!
With the Network SDK, you can embed Karhoo booking flows natively into your app and user experience by using pre-built components that manage the required exchanges with our platform. Hence, as long as you stick to the default logic, it is much faster than implementing the API.
User Interface SDK
The UI SDK goes one step further than the Network SDK by offering brandale predesigned screens covering our standard end-to-end booking and riding experience. Hence you can deploy Karhoo mobility natively within your app with minimal coding, in a matter of days.
Book a meeting with our mobility experts
- Discuss how mobility improves the traveller experience and creates ancillary revenues
- Get a demo of live projects done with great travel brands on web and mobile
- Learn how Karhoo tech stack makes it easy for you to start selling mobility under your brand