KARHOO’S PRODUCT EXPLAINED
COMPREHENSIVE OPEN MOBILITY PLATFORM
Our products give brands and fleets the means to deliver the best traveller experience through easy integration and efficient business management tools.
Karhoo Mobility Exchange
Karhoo Mobility Exchange connects web sites and mobile apps collecting ride requests from end-users (demand-side) with taxis and PHV fleets that are able to deliver the service (supply-side).
It connects thousands of ride providers to global brands through only one technical integration, and enables an open and fair marketplace by standardising and digitalising ride purchase on a global level.
- Request a ride: select pickup time, destination, number of passengers and luggage
- Get quotes: estimated price, vehicle type and ETA
- Book a trip: quote selection, pre‑authorised payment, T & Cs, passenger/driver information, flight/train reference
- Track vehicle in approach and during trip, from pick-up to drop-off
- Simplify communication between passenger and driver (calls, messaging)
- Get the driver rating by passenger to measure and improve quality
- Finalise payment when the final fare is set by the fleet
- Generate receipts on behalf of fleets
- Organize financial flows between involved parties
- Access relevant, GDPR-compliant details and communication logs on booked and completed trips
DEMAND & SUPPLY DATA
- Get data, benchmarks and insights from the marketplace to support informed pricing and operational decisions
The Karhoo API makes it possible to develop a state-of-the-art e-hailing experience natively inside your portal and mobile app, including your branding and leveraging the customer context (e.g. a flight schedule).
The Karhoo API delivers following services:
- Bookings – create and manage bookings
- Live trips – track trips as they happen
- Fares – get final fares details, generate receipts
- Payment – pre-authorise and validate payment
- Completed trips – retrieve trip history
- Finance – retrieve settlement statement
While Karhoo API provides the greatest level of customisation, the mobile SDK deliver faster app go‑to‑market, leveraging predefined standard components (Network SDK) or user interfaces with light look & feel customisation options (UI SDK). It can be as simple as a few lines of code if your app technical stack matches the SDK.
NEW! Our Network SDK is now delivered as open source, which means that you get access to the entire code and can contribute to its evolution [read more]
White label bookers
To allow the fastest go-to-market Karhoo offers Traveller Booker, a white label microsite that can be rolled out with minimal logo and colour customisation in less than a few weeks.
- Traveller Booker supports any language, currency, multiple security and payment models, DNS/URL customisation
- Deeplinks embedding the user context delivers a seamless entry points from partner sites to the microsite for a better user experience
- The pages are responsive and optimized for mobile usage
The Karhoo Agent Booker portal is a self-service website providing demand partners with centralised booking options and access to detailed information about future, current and past trips.
Typical users are:
- Client Support Agents – they retrieve details about trips in order to quickly understand the caller’s context and provide an efficient response
- Booking Agents – for example, an hotel concierge booking for guests or a secretary booking for employees, can use the console to organise trips for others and follow-up on execution.
Thanks to Karhoo’s Agent Portal, our agents get access to key information for all partnering fleets, allowing them to quickly answer to client inquiries.
Demand & Supply Data
Data visualisation: red points represent areas where supply does not meet demand
Karhoo Mobility Exchange collects millions of data points about rides all around the world. This data becomes available to partners to inform their strategy to expand their business:
- Demand vs supply so providers can adapt and reposition their operations to capture underserved areas
- Pricing benchmark to identify missed opportunities and additional profitable times and areas of operations
All the data is available by geographical area, time of the day, day of the week.