Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Additional terms may apply to different parts of it; these will be displayed on the relevant party.
Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using this Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
2. USE OF WEBSITE
a. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
b. The copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us, our affiliates, or our licensors.
c. o part of this Website may be reproduced or republished without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
a. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we are not liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
b. This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
b. When using this Website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, permissions or licences;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, of a sexual nature, abusive, irrelevant, potentially libellous, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
c. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order legally requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4b or otherwise.
d. We have the ultimate discretion to have deem whether such material referenced in Paragraph 4b, or any other material, is inappropriate, unsuitable or in breach of any of our commercial agreements currently in place, or libellous to us or any of our associated parties, and remove, delete or block it.
e. You agree not to:
- attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or to monitor use of this Website without Flit Technology’s prior written permission;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website infrastructure;
- decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code or underlying ideas, algorithms, file formats or programming or interoperability interfaces within this Website (except that these restrictions only apply to the extent permitted by law);
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine this Website architecture or extract information about usage, individual identities or users;
- scrape, extract, download, upload, sell or offer for sale any of this Website material or to use, or cause to be used, any computerized or other manual or automated program or mechanism, tool, or process, including any scraper or spider robot, to access, extract, download, scrape, data mine, display, transmit, or publish, any of this Website material;
- bypass robot exclusion headers or other similar measures that we may use to restrict access to, or caching of, this Website;
- remove any copyright or trademark notices from any of this Website material;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of this Website including any features designed to prevent, limit or restrict use or copying of any Website material; and/or
- to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of this Website material (including as part of any database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service) other than as set out above.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
a. Any links to third party websites on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed any such third party website and have no responsibility for any of them or their content. We do not endorse any such third party website and make no representation about any of them or any material contained on any of them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website you do so at your own risk.
b. We do not allow for any caching, unauthorised linking to this Website nor copying of any Content available through this Website. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames.
c. If you would like to link to this Website you may only link to the the home page without our explicit written consent. Any linking, including but not limited to the homepage, is subject to the following:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom or would contain any of the restricted material referred to in Clause 4 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5c you shall fully indemnify us for any loss, cost or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
a. Subject to section 5, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
b. The material at this Website is provided without any representations, conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
c. This Website may contain sales material. Such sales material is provided for information purposes only.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
a. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall have any liability or be responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of this Website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
b. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS
- Our business’s trading name is: Flit Technologies Ltd
- Our business address is: WeWork, 5 Merchant Square, London W2 1AY, England
- Our company registration is: 10487532
- Our contact details are: WeWork, 5 Merchant Square, London W2 1AY, England